Reporting to the Site Manager and/or Field Supervisor, the Field Team Leader will identify and mark physical inventory items. The Field Team Leader will lead the marking effort and be responsible for integrity of the data entered into the database, reconciling the inventory system, identifying missing data elements, and making recommendations for needed corrections.
- Marks assets and enters data into database.
- Report weekly progress to Field Supervisor/Project Manager.
- Ensure daily marking quotas are met.
- Guide the efforts of supplemental staff when needed to support the marking effort.
- Coordinate schedule with Military Base personnel and Program Management Office.
- Oversee project equipment and ensure that collected data is uploaded on a daily basis.
- Minimum of high school diploma required; Associates Degree preferred
- Prior Military experience preferred
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Commitment to customer service excellence and teamwork
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to travel is required
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Ability to obtain DoD Security Clearance required
- Role requires frequent Travel (up to 75%)
- Role requires the ability to lift up to 50 lbs., as well as the ability to climb, bend, and stretch to accommodate marking inventory in hard-to-maneuver areas.
A2B Tracking Solutions offers competitive compensation and benefits. If you are an experienced Candidate, who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we are searching for you.
To apply, please visit this site: https://jobs-a2btracking.icims.com/jobs/1021/job
We are an equal opportunity employer.