The Human Resources Intern will provide support to the Human Resources Department and participates in the facilitation of department objectives such as recruitment, benefits administration, employee relations, training and development, and compliance initiatives.
- Assists department in carrying out various HR programs
- Participates in benefits administration process
- Participates in recruitment effort for exempt and non-exempt level employees
- Assists Manager in orientation and training initiatives
- Maintains HR records
- Assists in compliance process
- Other duties as required.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or other related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
Strong customer-focus skills.
A2B Tracking Solutions offers competitive compensation and benefits. If you are an experienced Candidate, who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we are searching for you.
To apply, please visit this site: https://jobs-a2btracking.icims.com/jobs/1023/job
We are an equal opportunity employer.