Developing the technology to accurately track critical assets – and implementing that technology – is what we do. A2B principals developed the first barcode tracking solutions over fifty years ago. Our expanding knowledge of asset tracking opportunities, and our mastery of barcode and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), has brought us to the forefront of innovation. Our technical solutions have ranged from barcode and RFID, to magnetic strip and imaging technologies.
Over the last two decades we have worked with thousands of bar code and RFID users around the globe. When the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and companies such as United Parcel Service (UPS) and, Walmart needed help with labeling and item tracking systems, they turned to A2B because the recognized our innovative leadership and proven experience in delivering what they needed.
With the Department of Defense’s embrace of Item Unique Identification (IUID) in 2004 to enable global asset tracking of military items, we were compelled to raise A2B asset tracking and data management software and integration services to whole new levels. As a result, we developed UID Comply!®, the original UID lifecycle data management system of choice, and the predecessor to our cloud-based flagship software, UC! Web™. The US Air Force, Army, Navy, and Marine Corps, plus hundreds of defense contractors, have turned to us for their IUID compliance solutions.
In 2011 A2B Tracking Solutions was honored with the Providence Business Journal’s Business Excellence Award, Rhode Island’s most prestigious corporate honor. In 2013 A2B Tracking Solutions was honored to receive Providence Business News 2013 Most Innovative Company Award for Manufacturing and Construction. Over the past 5 years, A2B has earned many other awards, government contracts and certifications, in addition to our commercial projects:
- 2013 Received the Certificate of Networthiness (CoN) from US Army for UC! Web™ asset tracking and data management software
- 2013 ADPE / PWCS IUID Part-Marking Pilot Award by USAF
- 2012 Air Force-wide Automatic Identification Marking of Class II, VII and IX Assets Award by USAF
- 2012 NAVSUP Logistics & Inventory Control Award by US Navy
- 2012 Naval Facilities Expeditionary Logistics Center (NFELC) Item Unique Identification (IUID) Marking, Data Capture & Submission of 2C COG Class VII Equipment
- 2011 Army AMC USAREUR Marking and Asset Management
- 2011 Nuclear Enterprise Tracking System (NETS) Contract Award by USAF
- 2010 Team Excellence Award for IUID and Nuclear Weapons Related Material
- 2010 $20MM Seek and Apply Part Marking Award by USAF
- 2010 Launched Enterprise Web-Based IUID Application with API’s
- 2009 $70MM Enterprise Barcode Service (EBS) Award by USAF
- 2009 $2.5MM IUID Integrated Marking Cart (IMC) Award by USMC
- 2008 ID People Leadership Award for IUID by ID World Congress in Milan
Our New Brand’s Nautical Origins
A2B Tracking’s new brand logo evokes the “chine” of a boat – the sharp angle in a boat’s hull that slices through water and creates a bow wave to either side of the hull’s leading edge. The company’s founders are technology pioneers who have been shaping the automatic identification industry since its infancy. But they are also known for their skill at the helms of high-performance sailboats. Their technology is in UID. Sailing is in their DNA.
The parallels that exist between living and working at the leading edge of a sailing vessel, and on the cutting edge of bar code technology, did not go unnoticed by our designers. Both disciplines require the right equipment and a hefty degree of technical prowess. And each depends on a skilled and focused team that, at the end of the day, is built to do one thing really, really well – get from point A to point B faster and more efficiently than anyone else. A2B.