Earlier this month, A2B Tracking ran a webinar on UC! Web innovations with RFID. The webinar discussed the new features in UC! Web that allow for our users to leverage the power of RFID technology.
Webinar now available on-demand!
Watch the on-demand webinar to learn how UC! Web allows for data capture of 1D/2D bar codes or RFID tags from any device and streamlines automated reporting to iRAPT and the IUID Registry. In addition, the webinar will also review groundbreaking features that enables UC! Web with even greater and more robust RFID capabilities that provide real-time visibility of assets throughout your facilities.
In this on-demand webinar, you will learn:
- Background behind UC! Web’s innovative RFID tracking capabilities
- What is driving the need for real-time asset tracking with RFID
- How does RFID work and when should you use it?
- How to leverage and utilize any mobile device for data collection
- What time savings can I expect with RFID?
- Watch A2B Tracking’s Cart Cam perform live demonstrations of real-time asset tracking with UC! Web™
At A2B Tracking, we have been working with RFID technology for years and we have continued to develop the RFID capabilities in UC! Web. The latest release includes innovations that allow our users to leverage the power of RFID technology even further than before. Consequently, we are excited to share these developments with you in our free on-demand webinar. Click here to watch now!