It’s been a busy start to the year already. A few of the notable activities going on at A2B as we roll into the month of February:
- A2B’s Tiger Teams are being fielded by the military to identify, prep, and mark items and equipment with IUIDs. (This is a great opportunity to use mobile computers to update the item data and cleanse the database of bad information that gathers over time.)
- We’re building out the final stages of A2B’s state-of-the-art production and manufacturing facility for enhanced UID label and plate production capacity, in support of the military’s electronic bar code (EBS) program as well as our UID On-Demand™ services.
- We’re launching the web platform and UID engine which supports our latest UC! Web™ compliance application. With this we offer web services to areas of the military that need to enable their existing information systems with UID.
- We hosted most of the Rhode Island congressional delegation on January 25th when we celebrated the kick-off of our manufacturing facility and had an opportunity to thank them for their unilateral support of IUID.
- Last but not least, we’re making sure that we take great care to support our strong and rapidly growing base of customers who turn to us as leaders and experts in IUID policy, software, and services in support of MIL-STD-130 requirements