Accurately identifying assets impacts the effectiveness of your operation from mission critical deployment of your assets to equipment maintenance, repair and overhaul. Putting your hands on the right equipment can save money in product recalls and returns, and ensure that you have the best equipment for the toughest missions.
Reach Your Goal
Meeting the requirements for Clean Audit and FIAR is serious business. IUID compliance gives you the control you need to do your job, regardless of your role.
Commanders and senior managers can enhance visibility over key assets and enable faster, better site and enterprise decision-making.
Military project managers or contractors with strategic savvy, who have to deliver real-world results, can connect asset identity, location and pedigree data to internal and external systems.
Technology leaders or specialists who need to access facts and resources quickly can leverage high-performance, low-cost technology to achieve best-in-class data and asset management.
We have a history of working with the Department of Defense:
- 2011 Nuclear Enterprise Tracking System (NETS) contract award by USAF
- 2010 Team Excellence Award for IUID and Nuclear Weapons Related Material
- 2010 $20MM Seek and Apply Part Marking Award by USAF
- 2010 Launched Enterprise Web-Based IUID Application with API’s
- 2009 $70MM Enterprise Barcode Service (EBS) Award by USAF
- 2009 $2.5MM IUID Integrated Marking Cart (IMC) Award by USMC
- 2008 ID People Leadership Award for IUID by ID World Congress in Milan