When the Army and the Marine Corps needed the capability of marking and meeting all UID compliance requirements, on millions of assets worldwide, they turned to A2B to provide a turnkey, integrated system. A2B’s UID turnkey kits are designed to meet the specific needs of our customers. Although each kit is individually configured, we provide components common to all that our users reply upon.
Based on your requirements we provide entry to advanced-level kits that include equipment such as mobile a computer, verifier, and a printer.
Each Kit includes:
- UC! Web software to identify and track your assets as well as integrated hardware with integration points pre-defined and pre-programmed. All kits are custom designed to meet your unique specifications
- The software, hardware or services you need to captures all aspects of the UID lifecycle, from creation of the UII through registration to the IUID Registry
- Our A2B Professional Services team to train your personnel for quick and effective implementation
- Periodic software upgrades and ongoing technical support . This means your kit stays current and is always available for use
A2B Tracking stands behind every kit, including all software and hardware, with the integrity and technical know-how our users have learned to trust.
More advanced kits may include:
- The DPM verifier, designed for validation and verification of UID Data Matrix direct part marks with a variety of shapes and sizes
- Extra mobility for performing UID data capture transactions using an exceptionally rugged mobile device
- RFIDTagManager software to easily meet MIL STD 129 RFID requirements for tagging products being sent to RFID enabled locations while creating the electronic Wide Area Work Flow documents for those transactions