Learn the IUID Possibilities from the Experts.
Understanding just how you will benefit using IUID in your organization, and how to implement it, can be daunting. Relax. We’re on it. Our ongoing A2B webinar series will teach you topic-by-topic exactly how you can leverage the expanding advantages of today’s IUID technology and take asset management and accountability to unprecedented new levels for your enterprise. You are invited to register for our webinars on demand or attend upcoming live webinars addressing important new advancements and opportunities in IUID.
- Barcode vs. RFID (live)
- UID 101 (live)
- UID 101 (on demand)
- Barcode vs. RFID (on demand)
- The GAO Report on IUID and Clean Audit Policy (on demand)
Barcode vs.RFID Webinar Live
Thursday, September 11, 2014 2:00 PM EST
Sign up for an engaging webinar exploring the top 4 factors that determine the use of barcode versus RFID technology in tracking and accounting for equipment, parts, vehicles, weaponry and other critical assets. The session touches on the working principles behind each technology and compares whether linear or 2-dimensional barcode, or RFID tags, are the best choice when all key factors are weighed. A2B President and CEO, Peter Collins, is your presenter. Learn More and Register Here.
UID 101: The Basics Webinar Live
Thursday, September 4, 2014 2:00 PM EST
You are invited to attend a webinar that supports the Department of Defense (DoD), DoD contractors and suppliers who are facing IUID (item unique identification) compliance requirements. During this webinar you’ll gain insight and clarity into important IUID topics. Learn More and Register Here.
UID 101: The Basics Webinar On Demand
IUID 101 is the industry primer for understanding Item Unique Identification (IUID). Designed to support Department of Defense asset managers, DoD contractors and suppliers who are tasked with implementing IUID compliance, it offers the fundamental concepts and practical insight required to translate the opportunities of IUID technology into an actionable asset management strategy.
Here’s what you’ll learn…
- The background and intent of IUID policy
- Strategies for meeting IUID requirement challenges
- How RFID and IUID policies intersect
- The areas of your business affected by IUID compliance
- The various technologies available to help you comply
- How A2B Tracking can support your compliance requirement
Barcode vs. RFID Webinar On Demand
Explore the top 4 factors that determine the use of barcode versus RFID technology in tracking and accounting for equipment, parts, vehicles, weaponry and other critical assets. The session touches on the working principles behind each technology and compares whether linear or 2-dimensional barcode, or RFID tags, are the best choice when all key factors are weighed. A2B President and CEO, Peter Collins, is your presenter.
Here’s what you’ll learn…
- A brief orientation on how barcode and RFID technology work
- The benefits of using Auto ID in general to enhance asset visibility, security and cost savings
- How barcode and RFID stack up when considering compliance, accessibility and workflow
- The role that barcode and tag durability, price and embedded identification play in the decision
The GAO Report on IUID and Clean Audit Policy Webinar On Demand
Learn how you can effectively meet DoD-mandated Clean Audit and FIAR initiatives today using Item Unique Identification (IUID)-a marking method used to give equipment a unique ID. A recent GAO Report again affirms the requirement for IUID and the latest FIAR Guidance communicates goals to accelerate audit readiness by the end of 2014.
- Key points from the GAO Report and how it relates to FIAR
- How to effectively implement the requirements of the mandate, turning policy into reality today
- What IUID means for legacy equipment, new end items, and GFP
- How IUID provides asset visibility and accountability to more efficiently move supplies to our warfighters
- How automation of item identification eliminates slow-paced and error-prone manual procedures and more…