Learn the Possibilities from the Experts.
Understanding just how you will benefit using auto ID and asset tracking technology in your organization, and how to implement it, can be daunting. Relax. We’re on it. Our ongoing A2B Asset Tracking webinar series will teach you topic-by-topic exactly how you can leverage the expanding advantages of today’s barcode (IUID) and RFID technology.
Available Webinars on Demand:
Since January 1, 2014, DoD reporting to the IUID Registry includes ALL GFP. They have expanded capabilities in iRAPT to capture property transfers in support of the electronic management of GFP data.
- Do you know what the requirements are for reporting GFP?
- What is meant by “ALL GFP is reportable”?
- What is serially managed?
- Are you compliant?
- Can you pass the DCMA Audit for Reporting?
Join us in this on-demand webinar that will take you through the requirements and provide you with the methods of reporting and tools necessary to meet those requirements. A2B Asset Management Expert, Pat Jacklets, is your presenter.
Survive Your Next DCMA Audit: A Guide to IUID and RFID
DCMA’s attention toward IUID and RFID throughout the defense community is increasing at a rapid rate. A2B invites you to attend a FREE webinar that will explain DCMA’s role, what they look for when accepting shipments and approving payments, and the consequences of non-conformance. We take you step by step through a plan to prepare for IUID and RFID audits, the importance of preparation, and keys to achieving success and avoiding discrepancy reports. When you complete the webinar, you will have the information you need to support the inevitable DCMA inquiries and actions surrounding IUID and RFID.
UID 201: Implementing IUID and the Top Pitfalls to Avoid On Demand
A2B invites you to attend a free webinar that will teach you how to implement an IUID program across your organization. We take you step by step through IUID workflow, starting with your contract. We walk you through all of the requirements including barcode validation and verification, and WAWF and IUID registration. When you complete the webinar, you will have the information you need to support the implementation of a new program or improve your current one.
UID 101: The Basics Webinar On Demand
IUID 101 is the industry primer for understanding Item Unique Identification (IUID). Designed to support Department of Defense asset managers, DoD contractors and suppliers who are tasked with implementing IUID compliance, it offers the fundamental concepts and practical insight required to translate the opportunities of IUID technology into an actionable asset management strategy.
- The background and intent of IUID policy
- Strategies for meeting IUID requirement challenges
- How RFID and IUID policies intersect
- The areas of your business affected by IUID compliance
- The various technologies available to help you comply
- How A2B Tracking can support your compliance requirement
Barcode vs. RFID Webinar On Demand
Explore the top 4 factors that determine the use of barcode versus RFID technology in tracking and accounting for equipment, parts, vehicles, weaponry and other critical assets. The session touches on the working principles behind each technology and compares whether linear or 2-dimensional barcode, or RFID tags, are the best choice when all key factors are weighed. A2B President and CEO, Peter Collins, is your presenter.
- A brief orientation on how barcode and RFID technology work
- The benefits of using Auto ID in general to enhance asset visibility, security and cost savings
- How barcode and RFID stack up when considering compliance, accessibility and workflow
- The role that barcode and tag durability, price and embedded identification play in the decision
IUID Implementation for Property Managers On Demand
Designed to help property and asset professionals implement IUID barcode technology to meet new government standards for managing government property, this webinar lays out a clear path to full IUID implementation – from planning a strategy and defining team roles, to assessing system needs, managing data and selecting an IUID partner.
- A proven, 8-step process for reaching your IUID goals
- What FAR and DFARS contract clauses are guiding the move to IUID
- IUID data management software and system options available
- Details on a phased-in approach to implementation
- How A2B professional services make the effort quick and easy
About the Presenter
Cinda Brockman has more than 25 years of experience in asset management including capital assets and leased equipment. A member of NPMA since 1986, she represented SAIC as Chair on the Aerospace Industries Association’s Property Committee and serves as Vice Chair for ASTM International Property Committee, E53. She is a recipient of the 2011 Conference Proceedings Awards and a member of the Quarter Century Club. Cinda is an NPMA Certified Professional Property Manager and Consulting Fellow.
The GAO Report on IUID and Clean Audit Policy Webinar On Demand
Learn how you can effectively meet DoD-mandated Clean Audit and FIAR initiatives today using Item Unique Identification (IUID)-a marking method used to give equipment a unique ID. A recent GAO Report again affirms the requirement for IUID and the latest FIAR Guidance communicates goals to accelerate audit readiness by the end of 2014.
- Key points from the GAO Report and how it relates to FIAR
- How to effectively implement the requirements of the mandate, turning policy into reality today
- What IUID means for legacy equipment, new end items, and GFP
- How IUID provides asset visibility and accountability to more efficiently move supplies to our warfighters
- How automation of item identification eliminates slow-paced and error-prone manual procedures and more…