Learn the IUID Possibilities from the Experts.
Understanding just how you will benefit using IUID in your organization, and how to implement it, can be daunting. Relax. We’re on it.
Our ongoing A2B webinar series will teach you topic-by-topic exactly how you can leverage the expanding advantages of today’s IUID technology and take asset management and accountability to unprecedented new levels for your enterprise.
You are invited to register to attend upcoming webinars addressing important new advancements and opportunities in IUID. New webinars are added here periodically. Check back often to view or re-view information-packed presentations delivered by some of the most knowledgeable, experienced and innovative minds in the serialized item management industry.
Register for Our Webinars
Webinar: The GAO Report on IUID and Clean Audit Policy
Learn how you can effectively meet DoD-mandated Clean Audit and FIAR initiatives today using Item Unique Identification (IUID)-a marking method used to give equipment a unique ID. A recent GAO Report again affirms the requirement for IUID and the latest FIAR Guidance communicates goals to accelerate audit readiness by the end of 2014.
- Key points from the GAO Report and how it relates to FIAR
- How to effectively implement the requirements of the mandate, turning policy into reality today
- What IUID means for legacy equipment, new end items, and GFP
- How IUID provides asset visibility and accountability to more efficiently move supplies to our warfighters
- How automation of item identification eliminates slow-paced and error-prone manual procedures and more…
Webinar: UID 101
IUID 101 is the industry primer for understanding Item Unique Identification (IUID). Designed to support Department of Defense asset managers, DoD contractors and suppliers who are tasked with implementing IUID compliance, it offers the fundamental concepts and practical insight required to translate the opportunities of IUID technology into an actionable asset management strategy.
Here’s what you’ll learn…
- The background and intent of IUID policy
- Strategies for meeting IUID requirement challenges
- How RFID and IUID policies intersect
- The areas of your business affected by IUID compliance
- The various technologies available to help you comply
- How A2B Tracking can support your compliance requirement
Duration: 1 hour