Property Manager’s Guide to IUID Compliance
You know you have to meet IUID compliance standards for all your GFP, but you’re not sure where to start. Heck, you might not even know what IUID is. Don’t worry. A2B Tracking has your back with the Property Manager’s IUID Getting Started Guide. It gives you everything you need to get your organization in compliance with upcoming Federal IUID mandates regarding GFP:
- Learn the basics about IUID auto-identification technology
- Understand why property managers are mandated to use IUID
- Get tips on how to pull together a team and form a strategy to get it done
- Find out how A2B Professional Services can handle any and all phases of IUID implementation you need help with
Achieve a Greater ROI using IUID
Fortunately for defense contractors IUID is more than just a reliable compliance technology. It’s a powerful way to streamline your operations using serialized item management (SIM), and to incorporate item resource planning into your business processes. In other words, whether you need to comply with new regulations or not, IUID is an investment that delivers significant favorable returns.
- Details IUID benefits across the functional spectrum of your organization
- Provides an ROI calculator to reveal projected returns based on real-world criteria
- Lays out what questions to ask and which variables to address to leverage the full power of IUID
- Makes the case for automated item management and the higher data fidelity and better decisions that result
- Explains the importance of working with the right IUID partner to realize maximum return
Download here and see how the positive affects of IUID on your ROI are something you shouldn’t ignore.