Grow Your Asset Tracking and IUID Compliance Knowledge.
Whether you manage end items, legacy, or government furnished property, understanding just how to implement and maintain auto ID and asset tracking in your organization can be overwhelming. Our white papers give you the information you need to get started with barcode (IUID) and RFID—from compliance rules and regulations to marking and registration with government systems. Read at your own pace, come back and ask us questions. We’re here for you.
Available White papers
- Is Your UID Compliance Plan Coming Up Short?
- Get on top of IUID Compliance White Paper
- Getting Started with IUID―What you Need to Know: The Basics
- Marking Your Assets: You or the Experts?
- Best Practice: Submitting data to the IUID Registry White Paper
- Property Manager’s Guide to IUID Compliance White Paper
- The Property Manager and Administrator IUID Primer
Is Your UID Compliance Plan Coming Up Short?
The Department of Defense (DoD) has mandated a landmark policy that requires all assets and personal property owned by the DoD, including assets in the possession of contractors, to be marked with a unique serialized identification number in accordance with MIL-STD-130.
This whitepaper includes:
- Understanding your IUID requirements from tagging to registration
- Managing IUID data and the need to automate shipments and invoicing
- Organizing your IUID compliance team
Download the White paper to better understand IUID compliance.
Get on top of IUID Compliance White Paper
With the right solution, your IUID compliance strategy can become your best business strategy.
This white paper discusses how:
- An in-house turnkey IUID system puts compliance under your control
- A typical IUID system implementation leads to some surprising ROI results
- IUID can be the operational standard to use throughout your enterprise
- IUID professional services can get the job done for you with minimal interruption
Download the White paper and see how the positive affects of IUID on your ROI are something you shouldn’t ignore.
Getting Started with IUID—What you Need to Know: The Basics
This white paper gives an overview of the Item Unique Identification (IUID) Program is and why the Department of Defense needs it. Taking it a step further it explains what impact the program has on your organization providing a foundation of knowledge to take you to the next level.
You’ll learn the answers to these questions…
- Why does the DoD need IUID?
- What mark is used for IUID?
- How do I know if my contract requires IUID?
- Do items require IUID even if they are below $5000 in value?
- What is the IUID Registry?
- What is the cost to implement IUID on my own?
- What is the penalty for failure to comply?
Download the White Paper and learn the basics of IUID.
Marking Your Assets: You or the Experts?
The DoD has set a tight September 30, 2014 deadline for complying with the FIAR directive. Should you do it yourself, or have the pros do it for you? This white paper discusses what you need to know to make the right choice:
- The various steps involved in performing asset marking and data capture (MDC)
- The obstacles that can make you think twice before doing MDC yourself
- How bringing in the experts can get you compliant quickly and with little to no interruption in your operations
- How you can leverage your marked items for ongoing asset tracking and ‘visibility.’
Download the White Paper and learn how you can make smarter decisions about marking assets for your organization.
Best Practice: Submitting data to the IUID Registry White Paper
If you’re not submitting data to the IUID Registry and WAWF using today’s best practices, you risk having your shipment returned or not getting paid at all. This white paper gives you some tips on avoiding the most common IUID Registry submission pitfalls.
You will learn:
- Why you shouldn’t manage your data by “spreadsheet”
- The six most common IUID Registry and WAWF data submission mistakes
- How to implement a fail-safe data management solution
- The importance choosing the right IUID and WAWF data management experts
Download the White Paper and see how you can immediately improve how you submit data to the IUID Registry.
Property Manager’s Guide to IUID Compliance White Paper
You know you have to meet IUID compliance standards for all your GFP, but you’re not sure where to start. Heck, you might not even know what IUID is. Don’t worry. A2B Tracking has your back with the Property Manager’s IUID Getting Started Guide. It gives you everything you need to get your organization in compliance with upcoming Federal IUID mandates regarding GFP:
- Learn the basics about IUID auto-identification technology
- Understand why property managers are mandated to use IUID
- Get tips on how to pull together a team and form a strategy to get it done
- Find out how A2B Professional Services can handle any and all phases of IUID implementation you need help with
Get started right now by downloading your free step-by-step property manager’s guide to a successful IUID implementation process.
The Property Manager and Administrator IUID Primer
This white paper is a superb resource to learn more about the Government Furnished Property (GFP) business rules & regulations on property management, IUID & electronic transactions. This white paper will give you the details to make smarter strategic and day-to-day decisions.
Here are some of the topics and details covered in this whitepaper…
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR)
- The Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS)
- Department of Defense Instruction
- DoD Procedures, Guidance and Information (PGI)
- Definitions and References
Download the White Paper and learn how you can be on top of the rules and regulations to ensure that you are implementing DoD compliance correctly.