We are flexible. Some clients have us come to their facility for a day or more to gain firsthand knowledge of their operation. Some schedule regular teleconferences to get updates of program changes and to monitor internal IT efforts.
Still others ask for monitoring through specific production rollouts. All of our consulting clients have one thing in common. They know UID compliance is crucial to the future of their DoD contract work, and they don’t want to waste valuable resources when they know dependable, expert help is readily available.
Hand UID responsibility to the experts
Want to get UID right the first time? Engage an A2B expert for UID guidance. Here is a partial list of services we provide to DoD suppliers and property custodians:
- Clarification of issues regarding DFAR 252.211-7003 Item Identification and Valuation (UID)
- On-site assessment of company systems and requirements
- Development of UID needs analysis and game plan
- UID impact analysis
- UID return-on-investment and long range enterprise planning
- Mark and label assessment and recommendation
- Test labeling and IUID registering
- Full production labeling and IUID registering rollout
- On-going teleconference support
- Incorporation with Six Sigma and other quality standards
- On-going monitoring and notification of changes from the UID Program Office
How we work with you
Our team includes a member of the UID Integrated Product Team (IPT) comprised of DoD personnel and automatic data capture experts. Others include a bar code labeling and printing expert, software engineers dedicated solely to UID compliance and field specialists with extensive experience in UID implementation.
Tracking is our one and only business. Our principals developed the first bar code tracking solutions nearly forty years ago. Such focus is why our knowledge of tracking technologies and our mastery of bar code languages are second to none. Our software expertise runs a full range from bar code, to RFID, to magnetic stripe, to imaging.
Over the years we’ve worked with thousands of bar code users around the globe. When the FAA and companies such as UPS, Wal-Mart and M&M Mars needed help with labeling and bar code tracking systems, they turned to us. They know that we have more experience in tracking with bar code and related technologies than anyone else.