Inside Sales Representative – Software
The Inside Sales Representative represents A2B Tracking’s portfolio of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products and services to build pipeline and attain revenue goals.
As an A2B Inside Sales Rep:
- You will drive cloud-based systems revenue, qualify opportunities, build relationships with prospects and clients, and support the sales team in the sale of A2B Tracking’s barcode and RFID technology.
- You are an enthusiastic individual who excels in an entrepreneurial environment.
- You thrive on the challenge of acquiring new prospects through outbound engagement.
- You must have proven prior performance in selling and delivering technical solutions, preferably SaaS in enterprise environments, as well as be able to support and develop opportunities from the existing customer base.
- Qualify leads with outbound calling, respond to inbound inquiries and email to uncover requirements that address a prospects business needs
- Provide input to solution designs from the A2B Tracking portfolio of SaaS products and services
- Assist sales manager with team selling, follow up calls, proposal writing and quotations for A2B Tracking’s barcode and RFID solutions
- Have a professional and positive attitude representing A2B Tracking to prospects and clients
- Foster relationships to build sales team pipeline and advance prospects in a team selling environment
- Develop and report on a pipeline of qualified sales opportunities for sales team
- Perform account review calls to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
- Highly organized with the ability to maintain accurate records of prospect and contact engagement activities
Education and Experience
- Effective and confident communicator with superior writing and verbal skills
- Minimum 2 years of inbound/outbound calling experience, preferably software products in an enterprise environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or other relevant degree
- Experience negotiating customer contracts and an excellent track record of customer retention
- Excellent time management, organizational and follow up skills
- Value integrity, relationships, and exceeding expectations external and internal to A2B
- Strong experience with MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel and CRM applications
To apply, click here.
A2B Tracking Solutions, Inc. offers competitive compensation and benefits. If you are an experienced Professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment then A2B Tracking Solutions is searching for you.
A2B Tracking Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.