Yesterday at A2B headquarters we celebrated the 50th bar code anniversary with Rhode Island Senators Jack Reed and Sheldon Whitehouse and RI Congressman Cicilline and Governor Chafee. The Congressman presented our very own A2B Tracking Chairman, David Collins, with a congressional citation congratulating him for being the “father of the bar code industry.” For more information on the history of the bar code, visit The Changes Bar Code has brought to Worldwide Commerce blog post below.
- A2B Tracking Earns Zebra Technologies Software Certification
- Scientific Research Corporation designated as a “Low Risk” Contractor
- Keeping Track of IT Equipment
- A2B Tracking Announces Commercial Asset Tracking Software Platform
- Announcing Pat Jacklets as a featured Speaker at NPMA’s Fall Education Seminar