With the start of Fiscal Year 2018 on October 1st — The FIAR (Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness) Initiative dictates that all mission critical military assets be audit ready from “floor to books” and “books to floor”. In other words, the FIAR Mandate is calling for complete accountability of all DoD assets and property – not an easy task for such an enormous organization.
Our recent webinar discusses the impact of the FIAR deadlines and how to stay audit ready. This free webinar is now on-demand so that you can watch when your schedule allows.
By watching this session, you’ll learn what it takes to have an Audit Readiness plan in place today.
In this on-demand webinar, you’ll also learn:
- The background on FIAR and goals relating to the Defense Authorization Act
- Why FIAR is important to anyone managing government property
- Reviewing importance of IUID, iRAPT and the IUID Registry for property reporting
- Steps required for meeting compliance to all property reporting
- Property management systems with automation that saves time and money
Whether you’re in one of the branches of the US Military or a military contractor, the process of reporting all of your unique assets is no small task. Fortunately, the DoD has adopted IUID as the standard for military asset identification and is the answer for maintaining compliance to the FIAR mandate. Don’t miss this session to begin your preparation! Watch now!