Time is running out to be audit-ready by October 1st!
FIAR is bearing down on a major audit-readiness deadline at the end of FY2017, which means the countdown is on. This October 1st FIAR Deadline will have a significant impact on all Government property managers and A2B Tracking wants you to be as prepared as possible.
Join our live webinar on Tuesday, September 26th to learn how the Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness (FIAR) Initiative will directly impact the property management community and what steps your organization needs to take.
In this free webinar you will learn…
- Background on FIAR and the goals relating to the Defense Authorization Act
- Why FIAR is important to anyone managing government property
- Reviewing importance of IUID, iRAPT, and the IUID Registry for property reporting
- Steps required for meeting compliance to all property reporting
- Property management systems with automation that saves time and money
The Defense Department is the only major federal agency not to have received a full-scope audit since Congress passed the Chief Financial Officers Act of 1990. The DoD has made it clear on numerous occasions that they are committed to this FIAR Initiative and to the timeline of being audit-ready with all mission critical assets by October 1, 2017. See this timeline chart below showing the official FIAR Deadlines as provided from the DoD Comptroller.
Official FIAR Strategy and Deadlines as provided by DoD Comptroller
Learn the facts.
Get the background on the FIAR initiative and why it is important to anyone managing government property. Join this free online seminar on Tuesday Sept. 26th at 2pm ET.