One of the most sure and swift ways to taint your reputation and lose your government contracts is to fail your next DCMA audit. Preparing for such an audit can be stressful and time-consuming, but it’s definitely a better option than the alternative.
- The consequences of failing a DCMA audit
- Who the DCMA and IUID Registry are
- The types of assets that are involved in IUID and RFID compliance
- What the DCMA will look for in their audits
- What technology is available to help make the process as smooth as possible.
Take a look:
This Slide Presentation is based on our eBook, The IUID and RFID Survival Guide for Your Next DCMA Audit. Download it now to get more in-depth information on the topics contained in the slides.